Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Breathe!

Hi there!

It is Monday afternoon and I have a few minutes to blog before going to pick up Jimmy and then to gymnastics practice. I am excited to concentrate on the stresses in my life (so is my husband). He probably thinks I need a huge notebook to fill up for the week rather than a journal! Poor guy. He gets all my frustration let out on him. Not fair. Will work on. :)

I went to see a personal trainer today at a place near work. I LOVED the information I received and LOVE the concept. Just wondering now if I can afford it............quite expensive! What I learned is I am FAT. I was shocked to see the percentage of body fat and my weight. I did not think I was overweight, but I guess according to those calculations, I sure look like it!!!! AHHHH!!!

Well, I need to run.......maybe I will be able to get some more time later to write. Hope everyone is well!

Happy De-Stressing!
Maria

1 comment:

balletshoes14 said...

Hope you have a good week! I know sometimes seeing those numbers is discouraging. Sometimes its the reality check we needed. Getting yourself into shape will give you longevity to see your great grandchildren! I know that seems far away considering you have babies still, but its something to think about. i know this challenge has been a reality check for me. I do not take care of myself, but put everyone in line first. Hopefully these changes I have been making will stick! Happy destressing to you too :)